Wednesday, March 12, 2008

In the Picture

Here are some recent pics. We've got some of our first snow where I am rockin' some serious gypsy clothes. At some point, I stopped caring what I looked like when the temperature drops below 50 degrees. I just want to be warm, man. Unfortunately, I think Hawkins is following suit. It's all about the layers. We've also got some photos of Hawkins being his little political self working his Obama onesie. I have a matching one (shirt, not onesie). We are all about it. Though I am somewhat perturbed that Hillary is drawing this thing out, I am excited that the campaign will be coming to Kentucky. I plan on doing whatever it takes to attend a rally. My primary vote has never mattered before, and I'm pretty psyched. If I can find the damn time, I'm going to do some canvassing and such with Hawkins in tow to introduce him to the political process. Yay!

There are also some photos of our trip to Tennessee with Mama D. and Papa Tom and some other random photos. What usually happens is that when I get home from class on Tuesdays, I walk in the door to find Hawkins in some bizarre get up (i.e. adult clothes, mismatched pjs backward, etc...) or with some strange hair style thought up by none other than Scott Bacon. He plays dress up with the kid like no man I've ever seen. He's worse than I was with my Barbies. Anyway, so there are some pictures of Hawkins with a Mark Richt style butt cut (though somehow Mark Richt makes it look good) and Hawkins in one of Scott's wifebeaters and so on.

Busy playing catch up and procrastinating on my stupid paper! Later.










4 comments:

Jared Beck said...

Ambah!
Seriously loving that Obama onesie! Where did you get that? Good to see you guys are doing well! Would love to be communicating with you more often, but am a total slacker. Will try to be better! We're doing great! You can check out our blog at nationofbeckistan.blogspot.com. Not sure if I told you about it before, but just in case i didn't...there it is. Jude is two this weekend! Crazy how time flies! Write when you can!!
Love, Kim

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I love Hawkins Bacon! Oh, amber that kid is too darn cute! great pictures. you look awesome!

Happy Belated Birthday!! and call me back sometime!! damn!!! :)

Lauriann said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe how adorable Hawkins is. There's one picture there where he looks the spitting image of Scott! So glad you're doing well.