Thursday, April 24, 2008

THAT Girl

Yeah. It's me. The "older" nontraditional student in class that everyone wishes would just shut the hell up. I think it's me. I don't want it to be. Not sure I can help it though. I just finished up the semester two days ago. I feel like an enormous weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I have six weeks off and then go back in June. Last night I actually watched a movie AND read a chapter in my new book. Life is looking pretty sweet. This weekend I'm planting my veggies and herbs and relaxing in the sunshine. Hawkins has a baby gardening kit, but somehow he knows they aren't the real deal. Don't have much time since I have not done much at work today. I've been checking my grades online obsessively. This is stupid for many reasons, but it's not technically possible for me to get anything but A's at this point. So, basically, I'm obsessing over how high my A's are. This is quite the contrast to previous educational endeavors where I was always just doing enought to get by.

So, I'll just post a few photos and write something more interesting in about a week after DERBY! God, this day is dragging. Went to a Bats game (AAA) last week. It was dog night and everyone brought their dogs. Hawkins was lovin' it. Notice the coat and hat that Hawkins had to wear last week. This weather has been ridiculous! Finally warming up!!!!!!!! Here are some of my two favorite guys...








3 comments:

adam said...

Wow, an update! I hope you are making yourself available for Derby aka getting a babysitter because I am having a party/bbq Derby Eve until about 10 pm.

Lauriann said...

Taylor loves your "little baby". He is "just adorable" according to her, and of course, I agree. We had to stare at the carousel pic for quite a while as Taylor is obsessed with them. She was glad to see Hawkins chose the monkey. Enjoy your break from school. Congratulations on your success!

Anonymous said...

amber! I love Hawkins Bacon!! he is so darn cute!!